Help with Hatsan magazine

Hello airgunnation, first my I just say i’m a novice with pcp air rifles. I have a Hatsan 25 caliber bull boss great gun up until now. The magazine not rotating from time to time and I can’t seem to locate the problem. I reach out to Hatsan and thay said I must have drop the magazine on a hard surface or the magazine advancement tooth has been slightly bent. I can say I have only treated this gun with care and don’t know how this could have happen. Help Needed
Thanks in advance 

MOD EDIT: modified title to help find answer

First things first,what are the pellets your using?
In my bullboss it had issues feeding excite plinking flat nosed pellets into the breech as well as indexing issues with them.
I right away went to using crosman hollow points and crosman domed pellets without anymore issues.
Some plinking pellets are a bit too short and combined with the flat nose would try to kick sidways causing the issues.
Also on another note some pellets could be too long and protruding out of the magazine a bit causing a jamming issue when indexing the magazine for the next shot.

Did you get 2 mags with the gun? I have a bull boss and notice when I got the gun, the 2 mags had sharp edges at the back loading holes. I debured both mags all over . And only had an issue with long pellets. You could have an issue with the linkage that rotates the mag. When you install the mag, do you rotate it forward then back on the linkage to make sure it lined up with the breach hole? That's the way I ensert my mags. Hope this helps. Dave