• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help with ballistic calculator/getting my data...pulling my hair out!

I did what you suggested and I do see the column that says, "Ver correction clicks" but then I don't understand what follows:
10yds U8 3/4
15yds U2
20yds D0 2/4

What on earth does that all mean....shouldn't it just say, "15yds 3 clicks, 20yds 5 clicks etc?

Plus my reticle doesn't have any data on it

Guys, sorry to bother you all, I'm going to try a bit more than if I can't figure it out I will leave it at that

D6EBE70C-AB98-4BAD-A59D-FA4F6BCD4AA3.png

I did what you suggested and I do see the column that says, "Ver correction clicks" but then I don't understand what follows:
10yds U8 3/4
15yds U2
20yds D0 2/4

What on earth does that all mean....shouldn't it just say, "15yds 3 clicks, 20yds 5 clicks etc?

Plus my reticle doesn't have any data on it

Guys, sorry to bother you all, I'm going to try a bit more than if I can't figure it out I will leave it at that
U8 3/4 means up 8 an 3/4th for ten yards as your second pic shows on the turret if it says d it means down.

Yes, it should say zero IF you enter 10 yards for zero, then click calculate. If you have something other than 10 yards in the zero box, it will calculate to that value.
You also should have '0' in the windage values to calculate for the 10 yard zero. After calculating, it should give you an U/D of "0" and a L/R of "0" on the front 'page'. Then go to the chart, it should read any of the yardage separations that you input and give you the U/D at a minimum (since there shouldn't be any windage as you "0" that out of the calculation.

mike

You must be using an IOS. I'm on Android, so different. However, my shows "ELEVATION", not vertical correction as yours does.
Do have the latest revision of the Strelok Pro?
You're clicking 'DOWN' because the trajectory is upward toward your scope crosshair arcing up until 55 yards, where is peaks out and starts it's downward arc.

mike

Reactions: Xaekia
If I am zeroed for 10 yards, why does this chart have me 0.3 low at 10 yards instead of saying zero?

Why does it have me clicking down until I get to 55yards…shouldn’t I be clicking up the whole way?

Late for this party. One thing I noted. In the scope input box for your 4-16 scope. Almost sure your scope is calibrated @ 10x instead of 16x. Try the change and see what happens.

If I am zeroed for 10 yards, why does this chart have me 0.3 low at 10 yards instead of saying zero?

Why does it have me clicking down until I get to 55yards…shouldn’t I be clicking up the whole way?

Don’t get it…View attachment 310665
It means how much the bullet drops over the distance of ten yards and no your 10 an 50 are lined up meaning you dont have to change your poi for those 2 distances. Its the bell. Starts going up to meet your zeroed distance but then goes back down as it passes that distance. Different zeros will have a different bell, curve or whatever you wanna call it

Last edited:
Reactions: Ingwe
It means how much the bullet drops over the distance of ten yards and no your 10 an 50 are lined up meaning you dont have to change your poi for those 2 distances. Its the bell. Starts going up to meet your zeroed distance but then goes back down as it passes that distance. Different zeros will have a different bell
Then why am I clicking down instead of up for longer ranges ?

Thank you for bearing with me!;)

Then why am I clicking down instead of up for longer ranges ?

Thank you for bearing with me!;)
The bullet drop. Bullets dropping so so must your reticle or poi. Typically only shorter ranges go up. Try going for a basic 100 yard zero and just work on holdover under. Youll have a far better shooting experience.

Reactions: Ingwe