Help with ballistic calculator/getting my data...pulling my hair out!

I have been trying to run my data through the Stretlok Pro ballistics calculator but it isn't giving me what I am looking for.

I want to use turret stickers in 5-yard increments, from 20 out to 100 yards, but the app doesn't seem to give this data
I am pretty low tech and this app looks like Chinese to me! UGH

In other words....my rifle is now sighted in at 20 yards where I have put my 20-yard sticker. I want to know how many clicks to 25, 30, 35, etc out to 100 yards.

Do any of you know of a SIMPLE way to do this? I would be more than happy to pay a fee for what I am asking for with a drop/wind chart as well

What do you think fellas?!

Very top. Its a whele slide for elevation. Windage is on main page where it says wind speed. Have to hit calculate. Numbers will be in color. Graph is in red circle

Screenshot_20221130-230000-656.png

Screenshot_20221130-225620~2.png

Screenshot_20221130-225841.png

Last edited:
When you open the app with the gun, it will give icons on the bottom. On the right side there's an icon that resembles a calendar. Click on that. The settings icon for that is the lower left, shaped like a gear. Click on that and adjust your setting similar to this. Poke on the "Show elevation, clicks" box to populate that column also.

Screenshot_20221130-225422.png

Screenshot_20221130-225620.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221130-231202.png
    Screenshot_20221130-231202.png
    218.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
I might be misunderstanding but I think you can just plug in your numbers and read off the chart. Then you wrap a piece of tape around your turret. Make your clicks and draw a line at the "zero mark" with the yardage. You will only be able to do this in a range depending on your turret circumference and clicks per revolution.

I cant post a direct link but here is a good tutorial by one of the better youtubers; his channel is AirTac Hunting. Search youtube for :

Scope Tape Tutorial using Strelok Pro​

To get your bc shoot through a chrony from muzzle an write speed down. Then shoot through chrony at 100 and write it down. A number of sites as well as strelok have a calc that will do the rest to give you your actual bc. Then use muzzle speed as your speed combined with your true bc in strelok. Most of the time streloks pretty spot on but sometimes you gotta get the true bc for a projectile for your specific gun/tune.

Guys thanks for the help but this **** is way over my head. I’m trying to understand these numbers but it isn’t working out.

I just want a chart with a sight in at 20 yards, the drop in inches in 5 yard increments out to 150 yards, and the number of required vertical 1/4 clicks as well.

Maybe I will need to go to the range and shoot at each distance ugh

This is what I get
56C5B6EE-3EC2-4890-9B15-88A4073AB647.png
24472692-5B49-4B1E-B9CA-68933C88A56B.png
D57E2B25-FD43-4BC3-BE14-4A88F1167F7F.png

Once you input all of the correct information, do a calculation for the yardage per sight-in, which should come up "0", then open up the chart (as explained by others). Once the chart is open, then go to the gear at the bottom and tell it by checking the boxes what you want on the chart. Also, input the information that you want into the white boxes at the upper right.
Such as "Start Distance", input 20 yards. "End Distance", input 100 yards. "Step Distance" is the one that you want for every 5 yards....input 5.0 yards.
Open the chart and all of the boxes that you checked, plus the info in the white boxes will appear, you will have the information in a separate column for you to read on that chart. If there is so many columns that you cannot view the entire chart, then just move the chart in the direction you want with your finger by swiping it across. OR....you can make the font smaller by going back to the gear icon and entering the size of font in the first white box at the top showing "Table Font Size %".

mike