Help with Anschutz 9015 O Rings

I need to replace the o ring on the Pressure Regulator of my Anschutz. It is a small green o ring which Anschutz indicates is size 4X1,5.

First, because it's green does it need to be an HBNR (Dur 70) o ring? Or will NBR 70 be okay?

The O Ring Store categorizes their rings by Cross Section X Inside Diameter. It looks like Anshutz is using I.D. X C.S., is that right?

Anybody know what size this o ring is and what durometer, so I can order it?

Many thanks.

Local refrigerator or air conditioning oror hydraulic hose repair shop may help you.

Screenshot_2020-09-07-12-50-542.1599519201.png

Thanks @Odoyle, but they also make NBR BUNA-N 70 DURO in GREEN. 😬

Any idea how I can find out which this is? Can't find Anschutz service in U.S., or an HNBR in 1.5 mm X 4 mm. (C.S. X I.D.).

Tried o ring store and others. I think this o ring is just NBR BUNA, it goes on the regulator fitting that attaches to the air tube. Why would that have to be HNBR?? 😃

I can tell you from experience that you can use a standard Buna 70 O-ring as a replacement and it will last you quite a while. But if you want a factory replacement, shoot me a message with your address and I will drop one in the mail to you. Every Annie PCP I've ever purchased came with a spare....and I have far more of them than I will need.

Reactions: Odoyle