• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Help with a Xisico (sentry) 702-3

Lobi

Feb 11, 2023
Michigan
So not new to pcp but my first xisico. The qd port is different than my others. It's too short (?). The whip from my compressor (and tank) won't clip into place, won't lock. Maybe pervious owner changed it out? Can I swap it out for a normal length one? How do i degas the gun? Is got about 1k psi in it now. Shoot until empty or is there a trick to bleed it off quicker?
Thanks!

So not new to pcp but my first xisico. The qd port is different than my others. It's too short (?). The whip from my compressor (and tank) won't clip into place, won't lock. Maybe pervious owner changed it out? Can I swap it out for a normal length one? How do i degas the gun? Is got about 1k psi in it now. Shoot until empty or is there a trick to bleed it off quicker?
Thanks!
On mine I just loosen the gauge until it starts loosing air since there is no degas screw on these