• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help with a Jager Evo XP...

I need some help re-assembling my Jager Evo XP 22, it had an air leak, it shipped with replacement orings, I think I found the problem, but my only parts diagram doesn't show where a small spring and ball bearing go between the breech assembly/upper receiver and trigger assembly (lower receiver)… I believe its a "ball detent" that assists in keeping the cocking lever 'tight', I cannot see anyplace it can fit on either assembly... 

I'm attaching a photo for reference...

1582643901_21332083685e553abd08d582.78412853_WIN_20200225_09_17_06_Pro.jpg

Thanks for any help provided... Ken 

Dang Ken you really have became quite the knowledge sponge in the past 6 months or year lol. I miss those postings of your airguns and all the knowledge you shared with us 😁

I hope all is well with you and yours Sr. Nice to see you are still going strong. 💪 I knew you would get it figured out haha you learn very fast . Faster than me for sure haha. I remember you fix that edgun edmu and helped me out a ton with your step by step Thanks again for that kind Sr.

Scott

I am glad to hear that they are all shooting great lol. I will be looking forward to hearing the results of the competitive shoots for sure . I will keep practicing myself lol. 

I wish you the very best Brother 👍. Just give it your best and enjoy yourself while having a great time lol it's all good. I know you can out shoot me haha.

Scott in NC😁