• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

help with a brk ghost

Franklin has a heritage gun. His hammer is adjustable. mine was not adjustable. My hammer was jamming because the hammer was buldged on both ends. Before reassembly I made sure the hammer diameter was the same for the entire length by filing it down so it wouldnt be able to jam in the front of its run way and hold the valve open. If you didnt do this it is likely to happen again if you empty the air.

Franklin has a heritage gun. His hammer is adjustable. mine was not adjustable. My hammer was jamming because the hammer was buldged on both ends. Before reassembly I made sure the hammer diameter was the same for the entire length by filing it down so it wouldnt be able to jam in the front of its run way and hold the valve open. If you didnt do this it is likely to happen again if you empty the air.
Mine is a hybrid heritage as well. AoA updated the power wheel. I'll definitely take your advice on cleaning up the hammer if it happens again. Thank you!