Help!! Umarex Legend 1894 leaking

My Umarex Legend 1894 is leaking co2. I’ve tried all the remedies that I can find online and so far none have worked. I’ve added silicone to the seals and I’ve tried warming the seals to help them expand and I’ve even tried some silicone grease on the seals. I can’t find any option to actually replace the seal. Is that an option on this rifle? I would appreciate any input that you have. I have had the rifle since December so it is now past the 3 month warranty. Thanks,

Kenny

You may opt to defibulate it back to life by using Alphabet org Stop Leak Trans Quick fix in an old eye dropper bottle and an air compressor sprayer nozzle. Generously drop the Alphabet org Stop Leak Trans Quick fix (used to SWELL up seals and O-rings) blast it in using an air compressor hose spray nozzle. Keep adding and blasting the air in. Let sit 24 hours. COCK THE GUN FIRST then Screw in your new Co2 see if that fixed it. 

Try the Alphabet org Quick Fix Trans Stop Leak air compressor nozzle trick first.

1593995623_18442947845f027167163956.72868378.png

Thanks guys. I have used both Crosman and Umarex cartridges. Mostly the Umarex though. Yo, I will try your Alphabet org QUICK FIX method and see if that works. I will look around for my sales receipt. I bought it from Pyramyd Air. I haven’t sold any Hatsan or Benjamin rifles rifles so you must have me confused with another member. Thanks again for your help.

Kenny

1594667135_4297743145f0cb07fcbfbf6.87396758.jpg
I tried the Alphabet org Transmition Stop Leak quick fix in my CO2 pistol and it did not fix the problem. I did further research and found this idea. Put two layers of Plumbers Tape over the top of the CO2 capsule as shown in the picture and then put it into your rifle. Hopefully this will seal the leak. I have not had the opportunity to run out and buy plumbers tape so for photo I used bandage tape so you can see what it should look like. I'm going to try this on my pistol.

I hope you can get it fixed. That Umerex M-94 seems like a very nice gun.

I have an email in to both Umarex and Pyramyd air just to see if they might offer any help. Thought I’d try that before using the transmission stop leak fluid. I’ll let you know what they have to say. I like the o ring idea. I can try that without making a mess in the gun in case my a miracle they allow me to send it back. Thanks again for all the ideas guys. I appreciate it.

Kenny