• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help to choose PCP

I owned an AGT Uragan Standard in .25 cal, and currently own a Taipan Veteran Standard in .22 cal. I like the Taipan much better for my needs. 

Both are good products, but I’m partial to the Taipan. I thought the Uragan was very loud whereas the Taipan is much quieter. The Taipan also feels nicer in my hands and is very easy to work on (if you ever need too).

Lol well I'll counter....I find the Uragan to be a nicer feeling gun. One of the best feeling guns I've ever gotten behind. Cocking is nicer also. I like the mags better. Very accurate guns. My .22 was definitely quiet. Very comparable to the .22 Veterans.

Ease of working on and adjusting goes to Taipan. There tough little guns. Not a fan of the cocking mechanisms. But that was an issue with my personal gun. Don't see the issue really ever on others just was unlucky.

Playu72,

I've got a Uragan Standard .25 and a Taipan Standard .22. I'm waiting for the synthetic stock Vulcan 3 to be released as I want the .30 Long for a dedicated slug gun. The Uragan 2 is also to be released, I'm interested, but can't imagine being able to justify the purchase. I'd have to say, no gun has ever amazed me more than my Taipan. Solid as a rock, sweetest trigger ever and accurate beyond belief. I think every air gunner owes themselves the opportunity to enjoy a Taipan. WM