• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Help setting fx keller digital guage

Hi - just replying to let you know the forum is alive. I don't know how many people have purchased or used the Keller gauges. They are on the very expensive end of the spectrum.

Regardless I thought they were just plug and play. I don't have one personally.

I found the manual here: https://fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Keller-Manometer.pdf
Where are you getting stuck?

From the beginning... thanks so much for answering mate.

I have the manual, its just it does not seem to correspond to what the manual says. I cannot even get to the calibration page. I am baffled by what they say is a long press and a short press or single tap or whatever. I dont know at what stage to start long pressing or when to wait for a second or so before the next long or short press..... .

It is completely baffeling and the one or 2 pages i have found i can never get back there intentionally...

Always with a stuble apon...

Crazy frustrating

Have emailed fx usa over the weekend.... no reply... same for FX Australia.... no reply

If you take a look around a few of the current threads you'll see that FX USA is in a bit of a pickle right now. Not sure about FX Australia. I would reach out directly to FX in Sweden and see if they can help.

The flow chart is a bit confusing but from what I can gather there are two button push options. A short press and release, and a hold and release. It seem that you hold the button down until it gets to the screen you want and then let go.

I did a quick YouTube search and found this tutorial video. Hopefully that'll clear up the issues you've been having.

Hi - just replying to let you know the forum is alive. I don't know how many people have purchased or used the Keller gauges. They are on the very expensive end of the spectrum.

Regardless I thought they were just plug and play. I don't have one personally.

I found the manual here: https://fxairguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/Keller-Manometer.pdf
Where are you getting stuck?
Pretty much this right here...I think you might be the only person to ever buy this gauge.