• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Help? REPLACEMENT Benjamin Kratos .25 set/grub screws for shroud??

you can find them on ebay from a vendor like monsterbolts, theyre a common set screw ... just insert something in the hole to get a depth so you can get the proper length in mm, and it will be an m2, m3, m4 etc set screw... if you have a problem identifying the size just find a screw that threads in properly then measure its diameter, if its 3mm then you need an m3 set screw in 'x' length ..

Thanks SO MUCH for all of your suggestions! 

I spent over an hour on the phone with Crosman just now. They finally found that it is a M 3x3. (Apparently they list everything by part number only)

I am fortunate that in my area, this business carries just about every fastener known to man. While I am awaiting what Crosman is sending to me, I'm heading down there now.

They also do mail order, so that might be helpful for any of you who just ended up in the mess I did! (Lake closed down for goose control, and I am not there...ugh)

http://www.nuttybolts.com/fasteners/3mm/metric-fasteners-metric-socket-products-metric-socket-screwscup-point-alloy-steel-m3050nc-p-38559.html