Help- Rebuilding Altros Booster

1567624037_19338000495d700b654709c8.53965804_Altaros Booster.png

Right red circle is low pressure check valve. Unscrew Gauge to access it!

Left Red Circle is High Pressure check valve.

Watch the videos!

Well I have tried all the recommendations including those from Altros and it still does not reliably work. Like I said before in another thread when this unit broke it was still under warranty and Altros would not give me authorization to send it back for repair. They sent me a new desiccant filter that had blown up but have charged me for follow up parts when we determined that wasn't the only problem. We still do not know what caused it or what the continuing problem is. Like I said before their technical response by email is excellent but their warranty coverage in case of a serious failure is non existent. As they told me, most compressors being sold in the States only have a one year warranty and they didn't feel an obligation to honor the 2 year warranty. When asked about sending it back for repair they said they did not want to deal with duties they would be charged and the return postage. What I want to tell people is this unit may work for filling a gun, albeit slow unless you power it with a commercial size compressor but it is not big nor efficient enough to fill tanks. Even with a commercial compressor feeding it continuously at 140 psi an 88 cu ft tank will take 10 hours plus. The wear it puts on a compressor and booster makes it not worth the price. When you add that to a fake warranty your much better off going a different route to fill your tanks. Also considering the deluxe unit costs over $900 by the time you get it here and you still need a compressor to power it self contained units like the Hatsan Lightining are being sold here for just over $1000 delivered.