Tuning HELP Raw TM 1000 regulator fluctuation

I have a RAW TM 1000, I noticed yesterday (all new seals within the month not leaked) that it seemed to start shooting higher as the tank pressure went down,,,,,,200 bar down to 150 bar... so my plan was today at the shoot was to keep it pretty close to 200 bar through out the shoot. Shot 5 shots at practice, topped back off, very little used. I am shooting and just have a feeling something isn't right plus the fact that not hitting. Looked at my gauge 50 bar, like to have crapped, I have shot 2 tournaments and not refilled. Ran and refilled, shot down to 160 bar refilled finished the match no more leaking, come home it was on about 160 bar, so plan was to shoot it down to learn where the regulator was set at, best I can tell about 100 bar. Shot 87 pellets from 160 bar down to just barely under 100, last 3 pellets dropped air pressure. But here is what I noticed my gun actually increases in FPS the further down you shoot the tank, starting after about 10 shots from full. Starts out right at 850 FPS the more you shoot it went as high as 920 FPS. So my question is what kind of fluctuation should I have from a regulated gun in a 50 shot string from full? It will probably shoot 85 shots before getting close to 100 bar. OK SO WHO WOULD YOU SEND THE GUN TO,,,,MARTIN or who???

Sounds like insufficient hammer strike combined with a nonlinear regulator.

The first thing to do with any regulated rifle is dial in the hammer spring tension to be in harmony with the regulator's setpoint. Fill the gun to 150 bar (roughly midway between the usual fill pressure of 200 bar and the regulator's setpoint you estimate to be 100 bar). Then gradually increase the hammer spring tension until the velocity stops increasing. Now back off the hammer spring tension until the velocity drops to about 95 - 97% of the maximum.

So let's say you find the peak velocity to be 930fps. Back off the hammer spring until it drops to somewhere between 884 - 902fps (calculated as 930*0.95 to 930*0.97). This step will put your gun into a state of tune that is least sensitive to regulator fluctuations.

With that done, fill to 200bar and record a full string until the velocity is clearly dropping off. Post it and we'll diagnose further if needed.

20210926_154210.1632705163.jpg
Done some shooting today tethered at different PSI and then untethered as if I was shooting a match 

But stopped at 50 shots