• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help.. Quiet plz

Hello guys and ladys

Im in need of some advice plz. Im shooting the Hatsan .30 springer now and I love it. But my neighbors tend to notice when ever im plinking out back. I'd love to get an under lever .22 cal. that's around the 17-21fpe and is super quiet. I do pop the occasional squirrel 😀. I don't mind adding a moderator if it can take one. I just really would like a quieter gun. I've been looking at the TX200 but power seems a little low. Also the HW97K looks nice as does the Diana 470th.. Im just not sure about the noise levels. The websites say med noise ?😢

Ty for any help!

Kenny

Ty , any recommendations for a good silencer?

Yup, can’t go wrong with DonnyFL. I have a Tanto on my LGV. The adapter mentioned above is a great option if you don’t have a gun that’s already threaded, but if looking to get a new gun, why not just get a threaded one. 

The HW97 has a dedicated silenser made by them to fit it, may need an adapter that’s readily available. 

For what it’s worth, I take squirrels with my 12fpe .177 LGV at 30 yards routinely. With the Tanto in place it’s very quiet. 

1550543501_16177448925c6b6a8d3256e5.94657169_BB53CBCF-8614-42DA-85A8-CD2CDE33FC14.jpeg

Yuuup, DonnyFL all the way!

1550611864_7918665815c6c75980a3086.76320942_Hatsan Gladius 22 DonnyFL Ronin Supressor 2.jpg

I have 6 pcp guns now, and every single one of them has Donny's adapters and/or uses his suppressors!
He's a fantastic guy, he has amazing service, and the fit/finish quality of his products are 2nd to none.. 

Adapter wise: As mentioned above, some rifles will come with threaded barrels.. some won't.
Some will come with barrel shrouds, and some shrouds are also threaded [for adding suppressors]

Adapters [if needed] are for either slipping on over non-threaded barrels, or 
for threading into the end of a barrel shroud not equipped with the actual suppressor thread..

Either way, in the end, you can add something to quiet things down..

The suppressor threads are 1/2" UNF - 20 pitch [male] Suppressors will be 1/2" UNF - 20 [female]
*Here in the USofA* 

🙂👍 

Sam -

How are the slip on ones for a break barrel held on? Compression fit, like when you thread on the Moderator to the adapter it cinches up tight to the barrel, or are there grub screws that tighten onto the barrel? I wouldn’t mind getting something for my RX1.

https://donnyfl.com/collections/adapters/products/11mm-12mm-15mm-and-16mm-slide-on-adapter-with-1-2-x-20-unf

Two grub screws. If you have a calipers measure your barrel and contact Donny to make sure you get an exact fit.