• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help please

Since no one else has helped. I’ll give it a go I’m no expert but this is what I would do . If your not mechanical do what I say in last sentence or you may hurt yourself of totally ruin the gun. From what you have said I’m guessing the trigger linking/cocking mechanism is jammed or maybe you forgot to release the safety. I’m not familiar with your gun but if it’s similar to my Gladius I would start by unscrewing the air tank. Then I would dismantle the rifle
https://youtu.be/eK6HTEhYVfI. The video in in Russian so watch carefully. Remember even with tank removed ther is probably some Air left inside . Wear protective eyewear just in case. What you need to do when you figure out how the gun fires is to see how it drifires make sure barrel in not clogged with pellets. If the simple disassemble and reassemble doesn’t restore the rifle to shooting I would suggest sending to be repaired. 

Hatsan has a great return policy. They will get you a shipping label and within two week get you a new one, if it is still under a warranty. 

If not, I had fixed a cocking issue in a Gladius for under $20. Remove the cheek piece and access panel to see the cycling mechanism. There is a flat metal piece with two elongated hole that broke on mine. I ordered a new one from Hatsan. I bet something broke in there.