Help. Not sure what to do at this point.

If they don't stock and the US. You can still put a WTB ad on here. If someone who have one want to sell they can i

If they don't stock and the US. You can still put a WTB ad on here. If someone who have one want to sell they can pm you.
I treid. Besides being hard to find, that section, i get "oops, we ran into a problem" pop up when i try posting in there. Its not a popular gun anyways.
I want to place an oreder with any store that sells a lot of Weihrauch guns and ships to US....not sure whats the deal with Krale. It's still in production, why can't they just tac it on the next order from Weihrauch?
Is Krale a decent company? I never bought from them.

I treid. Besides being hard to find, that section, i get "oops, we ran into a problem" pop up when i try posting in there. Its not a popular gun anyways.
I want to place an oreder with any store that sells a lot of Weihrauch guns and ships to US....not sure whats the deal with Krale. It's still in production, why can't they just tac it on the next order from Weihrauch?
Is Krale a decent company? I never bought from them.
I have purchased several rifles from Krale and will do so in the future. I have never tried to make special purchase but they have really good customer service. I would email them.

I have purchased several rifles from Krale and will do so in the future. I have never tried to make special purchase but they have really good customer service. I would email them.
I did. I got a woman.....im sure i will get the gun from them. It will just take sone doing to get around the obstacle

I did. I got a woman.....im sure i will get the gun from them. It will just take sone doing to get around the obstacle
I just got an email from Krale, with an apology, kinda....Anne will offer it to me for $1000 more than what they had and now what other UK stores have it listed for.
She may not have been a fan of my Facebook page since i first contacted her through Krale.

Last edited: