Airgun Technologies Help needed with filling Uragan 2

Hello All,

I have an AGT Uragan 2 that I’m having trouble filling. It’s the compact version and the bottle is small. I tried filling it directly from my GX CS4 compressor but it leaks around 110 bar. So I bought a tank and tried filling it with a faster burst of air and it maid it up to 150 bar but still leaks. I bought the gun new from Krale and I’ve already shipped it back to them to check out. They told me it’s fine and held full pressure for three days. My next plan is to refill my filling bottle and try that again with an even faster turn of the release valve. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it very much. Thanks

Hello All,

I have an AGT Uragan 2 that I’m having trouble filling. It’s the compact version and the bottle is small. I tried filling it directly from my GX CS4 compressor but it leaks around 110 bar. So I bought a tank and tried filling it with a faster burst of air and it maid it up to 150 bar but still leaks. I bought the gun new from Krale and I’ve already shipped it back to them to check out. They told me it’s fine and held full pressure for three days. My next plan is to refill my filling bottle and try that again with an even faster turn of the release valve. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it very much. Thanks
leaking from what location.?

Reactions: WorriedMan
Okay I’ll try dry firing it a few times to see if I can get it to close. I don’t know if this is related or not but the fill probe that came with it on the whip is for not the one I’m using, I guess it’s for european bottles. I have the Eaglevision one but it doesn’t work. So I’m using one I bought from Joe Brancato. To keep both o-rings in the gun I have to NOT push it in flush. Thanks

the fill probe that is on the included whip will unscrew,
so you can then install it on your own fill hose.

or do like i did and install a male foster fitting onto the probe.

20231114_211616.jpg

Last edited:
Golden,
What's troubling is how Krale got it to work, and you can't. That fill probe situation sounds strange, not sure problem isn't related. My Uragan 2 and Vulcan 3 both use same fill probe, my Uragan .25 uses a different one. I pulled fill probe from fill whip that came with Uragan 2 and installed male quick-disconnect adapter, looks something like this.
IMG_20221102_122317.jpg

Thanks everyone! I’m going to try all your tips! I unscrewed the probe off the original whip but it looks like a different tapper on the internal part that screws into the female.
the fill probe that is on the included whip will unscrew,
so you can then install it on your own fill hose.

or do like i did and install a male foster fitting onto the probe.

View attachment 406371
Do you have a part number for that male adaptor? Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I’m going to try all your tips! I unscrewed the probe off the original whip but it looks like a different tapper on the internal part that screws into the female.

Do you have a part number for that male adaptor? Thanks!

yep,ebay has them too.
but heres the one i have from pyramyd.

Reactions: WorriedMan
i would leave the red cap on,
and use the tank to fill,
i never had to dry fire mine to get it to seal.

hook up the correct fill probe
(you can take the whole hose off the included fill system and attach it to your air source if you dont want to wait for the adapter)
let the air rush in and give it a few seconds,
as mine took about 3 or 4 seconds of air from a tank before it sealed.

if it still doesnt seal,
point the gun to the sky and bump the butt of the gun on a solid surface while filling.

i have seen some need to bump it,
and some like me that just took a longer blast of air to get it to seal.