• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help ! need some details about fx airguns

Status
Not open for further replies.
 First of all, forgive me for my poor english. (i come from china)

As you all know, pcp airguns are forbidden in my country , but i love them so much. so, i decide to clone fx stremline, i have seen many videos about it on youtube, and mastered its mechanism .According to my research, the breech size is 25mm*50mm*150mm (right?),the airtube OD is 35mm, thickness is 3.5mm?

However, i dont know the size of each parts, so, anyone could share any information about them? Especially the Sidelever ,pellet probe,hammer.

thanks ,god bless you.
1538989419_3856941925bbb1d6b638268.69328486_捕获.JPG
 (ps. this is the method i use to get the size of each part. According to the exploded view and the partlist description, adust the ruler, then measure the other parts. but some data are incompatible.)

Good luck Wang, just don't make it in China … you know … death penalty for disobeying the government. Guess what, maybe it would be a good idea for all you folks over there to occupy yourselves by winning your freedom from an oppressive communist government rather than stealing all the intelligent ideas thought up by the rest of the world. After all, the only thing China has invented since the discovery of gun powder is "cloning" everything they can get their hands on. 

I find it rather revealing that you have made only 2 posts to this forum and in both of them you are asking someone to send you information so you can clone the products of a company that has invested time, money, expertise and the risks inherent in the marketplace … while you, on the other hand, want to take all their research and development and turn it into a personal toy for yourself … and we are supposed to believe that a couple of years from now that the wonderful Peoples Republic of China wont come out with a probably defective clone selling for half the price of the real thing made by slave labor or prison labor.

Now here's a novel idea … invent something yourself and let it stand on the merits of the product itself rather than trying to steal "intellectual property" from good people.

Status
Not open for further replies.