Help Name the New AAA Evol !!!

Thanks to everyone who participated and Michael for starting this post. The wood EVOLs were to be called "Classic" but after the change in stock design to the thumbhole, it became obvious "Classic" wasn't going to make the cut.

Lots of great offerings and some nonsensical (make your own determinations). Runners up in no particular order were Elite, Creation, Love, and some others.

Special mention for creativity goes to EVOL i

Hard to get the pictures of the Grand Tetons out of my mind; spring is coming!

Evol Paradigm it is!

Initial offerings will be 22 cal/18" barrel and 30 cal/18" barrel. This is same reservoir and barrel configuration as our TAC 30.

Left hand and Right hand/Left cocking will be available by special order.

Tom 

Good to see this come to fruition Tom. Sadly, I'm still saving up for it and I have to freakn' pay taxes this year. Would it be available in an HPS .22 version? 

Nice to finally see it up on AoA's website. Evol Paradigm it is.

https://www.airgunsofarizona.com/precharged-pcp/american-air-arms-evol-paradigm-.22-18-with-thumbhole-walnut-stock/#tab-1

Screenshot_20220128-122430_Chrome.1643337065.jpg

Thanks to everyone who participated and Michael for starting this post. The wood EVOLs were to be called "Classic" but after the change in stock design to the thumbhole, it became obvious "Classic" wasn't going to make the cut.

Lots of great offerings and some nonsensical (make your own determinations). Runners up in no particular order were Elite, Creation, Love, and some others.

Special mention for creativity goes to EVOL i

Hard to get the pictures of the Grand Tetons out of my mind; spring is coming!

Evol Paradigm it is!

Initial offerings will be 22 cal/18" barrel and 30 cal/18" barrel. This is same reservoir and barrel configuration as our TAC 30.

Left hand and Right hand/Left cocking will be available by special order.

Tom 

Great choice for the new model Tom! 

Evol Paradigm it is!

Though not inexpensive in any language... looks like it'll be offered for only $200 more than the Tactical version!

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.32.43 PM.1643488535.png

How is that even possible?!

Machining and manufacturing the metal chassis is not cheap, and I am sure that hand fitting and finishing that beautiful wood stock is not either. Less all of the metal components, butt stock and grip, I can see the $200.00 cost difference between the two being reasonable so both parties are getting paid for their products.

Man that thing is nice. I have a Magnon and an HPS. Love then both. I would not mind getting my hands on one of those but I think my next will be the mini though. Yeah they cost a bunch, but no way Im selling. Not happening. Like them far to much. AAA makes some seriously durable airguns. I would say that none can compare. Not even close. Not to forget they shoot dam fine.