Help name my new YouTube channel! :)

I'm changing the name of my channel. I have a few good ideas but, wanted to see if you all had anything in mind. 
Now... I know some of you guys can be VERY creative. Let's at least keep it clean though! LOL! :D
You can leave suggestions here or on YT. 

Pellet sorting video 5 is coming out right after the hangover. Uh, spell check... That's "CHANGE-over"! 
Thanks and Happy Shooting!
Tom

ROFL! Keep 'em coming guys, these are great! I'd quote and respond to all of you but, I just don't know what to say to some of these. You've got me cracking up! :D
I'm not admitting to my own sleep habits. LOL 
Rocky Mountain Airgunning... RMA Funny in 2 ways... RMA = Return Merchandise Authorization and, A buddy of mine started RMU Skis a while ago. 
"Air Head" got me laughing pretty hard! 

My hard learned advice is try and work the words Air Rifle ...Or Airgun in the name . But make sure and don't use a Company name in it . I look any day for Matt to change his .
Ive changed the name of my channel 3 times and each time it took a while to get traction again . 
My first name was a disaster looking back on it ...DRUNK CYCLOPS was a disaster from the get go . Airgun guys just didn't warm up to it . 
My second attempt was slightly better . DUMMY WITH AN AIRGUN was much more favorably accepted . But it still didn't add to folks taking me serious . 
I settled up on Airgun Classics because I mainly do vintage airgun and scope videos . Pick a name that reflects you Buddy . 
My second choice was honestly AIRGUN DUDE . Not sure if that's your style but you are welcome to it . 
But Toms Airguns sounds good also . 

Reactions: Tominco
Since I had a few adult beverages tonight...... I have all kinds of great ideas!
1. Simply Airguns
2. Captain Airgun
3. Airgun Overload
4. Airgun Nerd
5. Airgunner's Quest
6. The Airgun Monster
7. Airgun Monkey, Bunny or Peep
8. Tommy Airgunn
9. Airgun 411
10. Operation Airgun
11. 230 bar
12. Airgun p.i. (You do have the Magnum mustache)
13. Tom's Hold Under (I'm sure Ted wont mind)
14. Airgunner's Workshop
15. Airgun Friendly
16. Airgun 101.
17. Air-Gunga Din (I really had to go out on a limb for that one. Also 90% of you will have to google it to get it.)
18. Pellet Head

Reactions: X27 and Tominco
"Dirte"Since I had a few adult beverages tonight...... I have all kinds of great ideas!
1. Simply Airguns
2. Captain Airgun
3. Airgun Overload
4. Airgun Nerd
5. Airgunner's Quest
6. The Airgun Monster
7. Airgun Monkey, Bunny or Peep
8. Tommy Airgunn
9. Airgun 411
10. Operation Airgun
11. 230 bar
12. Airgun p.i. (You do have the Magnum mustache)
13. Tom's Hold Under (I'm sure Ted wont mind)
14. Airgunner's Workshop
Dirte
You're killin me this morning. Coffee went through my nose when I read "Captain Airgun" !!!!!!!
Why you ask........because I just visualized Tom in his Captain Chaos outfit doing videos on airguns.

Thanks for the laughs.
Fuss