Help me to decide

Hi.

About a year ago I bought a Kalibrgun Capybara. But I have pain in my ass to change my guns frequently.

Now the option is Vulcan2 or Vulcan2 tactical. Also some one suggested CaimanX wood from Airmaksarms, but it is ugly and extra baffles are not available now.

I'm into EDgun Leshiy 2 but it is so expensive that I don't want spend this much.

Also FX crown laminate and Daystate pulsar are available too.

I like pulsar too but I think it's some kind of old design from 2014.

I never had a crown but I had good times with my other FXs. Is it more durable and less complicated than Impact?

What is your suggestion? only 0.177 and 0.22 available here.

Daystate, AA, Tomas and EDgun are expensive here (120% to 150% higher and for Tomas double price). No AAA, RAW, MAC and LCS are available. Brocock, Steyr, Gamo and Evanix are rarely found.

Since FX is available to you, I would suggest a Royale 400. Since "more durable and less complicated" are in your criteria, that platform is the only one from FX that I would own, or recommend. I have had a Royale 400 for several years, and it has been totally trouble free, with an absolutely consistent POI; had a Crown, and it was neither. The Royale has a simple wheel adjustment for three port size openings, and the hammer spring is adjustable from the rear of the action with a hex wrench. That is all the adjustability I need. Since it uses a solid barrel, you avoid the finicky assembly of the liner, sleeve, shroud design found in other FX rifles. I have no experience with the other brands you are considering, and I am not being critical of them, just offering my FX experience. In the BP category, I love my Taipan Veteran, also rock solid, but I don't know if it is available in your market. 

Totally agree with elh0102! The FX platform that comprises the Royale 400, 500, Boss & Bobcat is simple, incredibly accurate, repeatable & virtually trouble free. Had my Royale 500 for 3 years & my Boss about a year & a half I think. Lube when needed, clean when needed, both rarely. Nothing fancy, just totally reliable, shot after shot dead on accuracy, JUST! Quiet too. Sold all my other guns after I realized nothing else I owned could repeatedly do what these do. See Matt D's YouTube video on Royale 500 "Amazing, all round Air rifle ". 

Title of Video is "Royale 500 - A Fantastic All Purpose PCP"

I am with the Royale crowd. My 400 is excellent. A bit more unusial is my 300 in 6.35, with synthetic stock, 600mm shrouded barrel, and 400 cc cylinder. Very little has been written about this shooter for some reason. if you are looking for a somewhat unusual experience this might be the ticket if you can find it. I got mine from Krale (NL) for a little over 1kEUR.

Another 6.35 I am very impressed by is a low priced Kral -- Turkish made and may be available to you. Kral had a rough start but they got their act together to the point where they are now being recommended by Robert Lane. I got mine from Black Recon in Valencia, Spain. Also with synthetic stock and side lever. I am really surprised by the accuracy and consistency of this instrument. It handles extremely well because the grip is rather slim, and it is fairly light weight (3.5 kg) with great balance. It has an adjustable comb and a match grade trigger. The barrel is a 530 mm, and it is quiet with the Hogan Decimeater silencer (barrel crown is 1/2 UNF). The cylinder is 230 cc, and therefore rather short thus contributing to the balance and ease of handling. I am shooting cherries at 60m in windy conditions -- the accuracy is a bit scary in fact and I am going to stretch it further. Talk about a simple gun: this one is unregulated and very consistent. It loves JSB King, which it dispatches at 260m/sec after I opened up the ports to 4.5mm, around 25 very consistent shots. You would expect this to be in a totally different class than FX but, amazingly, it is not. It is a great hunter and field target instrument and won't break any bank at 350 EUR. 

1595977552_14865715825f20af502bd285.27532638.jpeg
Arash, I have a FX Royal in .177 and it’s my go to gun for pesting. I’m very impressed with the accuracy and have shot thousands of pellets through it. Finally after a couple thousand shots the accuracy started to fade. I was getting an occasional flyer and the groups grew from a ragged hole at 40 yards to 3/4 of an inch. I cleaned the barrel (it was very dirty) and the accuracy came right back. It’s an amazing rifle with a great trigger. The .22 is supposed to be awesome as well. I think you can’t go wrong with the FX Royal. I also have a Crown in .25 and I love it. Extremely accurate. I have the .30 barrel liner and it is incredibly accurate too. Almost unbelievable actually. Here’s my best results at 100 yards with the .30, it’s very consistent. The group was shot off of two bags. The .30 is expensive to shoot, and pretty loud, especially the impact on steel! FX is a very good choice in my opinion.

Ok I have found out this guns:

Vulcan2 Tactical wood in 0.22

Vulcan2 laminate

Daystate Pulsar HP 0.22 laminate (second hand) and I have to pay more than half of my gun for it.

1596023856_4143640785f2164307c4139.35340844.JPG

Uragan 0.22

Also check this out:

1596022537_8109935335f215f09dec454.26605557.JPG

It is Galatian auto from Hatsan. It is less than 500$ with a good looking stock. And full package.(I will keep my gun and buy this)

EDgun R3 long

Daystate Wolverine HP (second hand) with carbon fiber tank

FX crown with forest green laminate (second hand)

1596023875_19329519955f21644379c3a7.77621092.JPG

And Dastate Wolverine C (second hand)

1596024348_19466906275f21661c1d4b40.26287799.JPG

The price list:

---------New

Vulcan2, Vulcan2 tactical and Uragan: 1560$

Hatsan Galatian: 490$

Ed R3long: 1320$

---------Second hand

Daystate Pulsar: 2080$

Daystate Wolverine HP: 1500$

Daystate Wolverine C: 1300$

FX Crown: 1240$

All second hand claimed no scratches (as good as new)

Also I found Caiman X wood for 1400$

And second hand HW110 for 640$

As I said Daystate are expensive here.

If that HW100 is in good shape, I'd be all over it! You don't hear a lot a out the HW100, modest power and shot count, and Weihrauch doesn't beg or pay competitors to use it. But in terms of a robust, reliable rifle, I consider it equal to my RAW and Veteran.

The low cost is due to no one like HW110 here.

I couldn't found why no one like this gun but the result is low cost to buy second hand one. A second hand Cricket is about the double price of this model.

It is regulated nicely and they put on of the best barrel on this gun. But the price is ... I want to buy a better one or at least as good as mine.

Yeah when I open YouTube I could only find FX airguns (To be more specific "Impact"). It's good to have lot's of reviews, I stick to JSB 18gr pellet because I can't test all pellet and slug to find out which one is good for my gun. But only presenting one air rifle make me to think this gun is not good and all every thing is a show off.

Any way I think Vulcan2 and Uragan is my choice. Also I would check that FX crown because most of you said royal is good gun and crown is royal platform.

When I say this one is good, my mind say "maybe that one is better for you".

Thank you all.