Help me pick out a big bore for hunting hogs @ night

I've hunted hogs in texas several times at night with suppressed Ruger 77 sub sonic 44mag + night vision and think that a big bore air would do the same job with equal efficiency. I'm considering the usual suspects. But wanted to get those that actually know what they are talking about and have shot hogs with big bore air.

My experience at night with powder burners is that, 1. headshots are the only shots you take, 2. 25 yds has been the average distance from the end of the barrel to mr pigs head, & 3. Having a quick 2nd follow up shot is a requirement because stuff can go wrong (not a fan of single shots). I would assume that the same rules apply.

I keep looking and circling back to the Bulldog, but am concerned over the ability to quiet it down without a lot of modifications, and it seems a bit on the lower power side.

What else should I be looking at?

Airforce texan 50 cal c.f.. sightmark wraith . For sure solid cast bullet would go at least 450 gr. Just bought a used wraith for $315.00 on ebay. Sniper hog light or 66 lrx or coyote cannon ir light. The stock texan 50 will push a 450 gr slug at 840 fps. Texans have a lother wather barrel which is much better than most factory barrels.. if u want it quiet donny fl emperor with extra extension will really make it quiet. Also if going night vision on air gun the eagle vision adjustable base is really helpful. Hope this helps you 

Best big bore on the Market is XP air guns .45 Ranger 770 fpe 425.g bullet on helium around 1100 fpe ... nothing on the market compares to it , with 3 power settings shooting from over 500 g bullets to 140 g round ball in the same air charge , materials 7075 billet ,tool steel , chromoly air tube , TJ hammer forged barrel ,,, I own one with the 36inch barrel , ive been shooting big bores for a long time... 20 years pcp experience , this gun if you get one you will never sell it because of what it is 😉

Gunfighter: Those XP's look pretty sweet. I'm really wanting something less $$ but I see what you are saying and recognize that you get what you pay for.

The Evanix Rex in 50 caliber seems like it might check the boxes as well (except for being a single shot) Youtube is a marketing and influencer black hole, but the shooter1721 video of the rex pistol with the bottle mod seems like a possibility with a donnyfl. Does anyone have experience with that brand?

TY