• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help me Fx Crown Continuum LEAK

Hello friends.

Could you help me with an air leak I have in my FX Cronw Continuum.

I had days without using my gun it had not happened to me, I ordered a larger valve seat to modify power, I just touched the valve seat, I put only the seals of the new seat, the rest was all the same, the next day I saw that it lacked pressure I thought I was sitting I kept using it and in the days I saw that it was unloading I started looking and I saw where it was leaking
1588736583_20857360005eb23247983506.08726420.jpeg
1588736584_10369863825eb23248f19fd8.23513846.jpeg

I read some post and I think they said it was some regulator seals, but I had not touched it, even so I decided to review it, first I cleaned everything and assembled everything the same without changing anything, I had already ordered a high pressure huma regulator, and a kit of seal for the weapon, before installing the new regulator, change all the regulator seals, followed the leak, change the regulator and continue the leak, install the original valve seat and follow the leak 🤦‍♂️ do not know What else to do, I don't know if the leak was before I disarmed the weapon for the first time or it was the day I disarmed, I don't know, who could help me