• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help me decide

I would make the Hatsan the last option on your list. You will get different opinions but that's mine. Good luck on your search.
Hatsan is not an option. Unless it is free. And then you still have to gauge if the headache is worth it. It may still be a cumulative loss between the poor experience/performance, and certain operational down-time due to repairs or potentially even the inability to repair (lack of parts, poor or negligent customer service)

All sounds a bit harsh. But I am a multiple hatsan owner. One is gone. Still have one, but it still bugs me. I just have too much time and $ into it to part ways with it.

At any rate. I suggest considering things like the weight, dimensions, intended use, air capacity, power output. This list includes several VERY nice guns. Brocock, air arms, uragan, crown, ect. I personally own a Crown, and it is supurb for my taste and intended use. Big plusses for that gun are a very light barrel system (if superlight barrel), very nice trigger. Shot cycle/hammer weight is very refined and balanced. Gun is not the least bit hold sensative, and will stack rounds even at very long range if tuned right.

242173384_10159424087804034_3292262926707362434_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HubenK1Sniper92