Help me choose a scope for PCP

Thanks very much for the recommendation. I have been very keen on the SWFA scopes, but I was hoping for something less than 20 oz in weight, preferably closer to 16 oz, whereas the SWFA scopes are all in the 24 oz-- somewhat heavy- category. Also since I'll be clicking and not ranging with the reticle, or using holdovers, I'd rather save that money on the FFP reticle and spend that on glass or plain save it! 

Thanks anyway for the help. If nothing else comes up I will look for the 3-15 SWFA which checks almost all the boxes except weight and possibly reticle.

You are looking at variable power scopes. They are all going to be heavy due to the number of glass elements in the tube. If you need light weight, fixed power scopes are going to be lighter. Hawke sidewinder fits your criteria, except for weight. Leupold 6.5-20x40 meets the criteria, IF you can find one. But they are expensive.

Please consider the swfa ss. For 399 you get the 10x with side focus. If you dont care aboit side wheel focus 299 bucks for a 6x,12x or 24x i think but not sure on that last one. Anyway glass is clearer than any glass at those price levels. You might have to spend 600 bucks to get even close but it is fixed power. I found that for hunting the 6x is everything I have ever wanted in a scope. They come with a mil mil or an moa moa reticle and turret so no funky math. I love mine and they are high end quality for budget price.