Help, M1 Impact Leak Solved, Thanks jphef

I purchased my Impact in 2017, had the Power Plenum upgrade done in2019 and (due to continuous regulator creep) I replaced the AMP regulator with a Huma in 2020. Since then, I do not know exactly how many but there have been a bunch of tins of pellets through it and it has functioned flawlessly. All I have done since the reg replacement is shoot it and clean the barrel about every other tin.

A couple of weeks ago I noticed a customer at my bird feeder and when I picked up my Impact the first thing I see is a pressure gauge that reads 0. Oh SH*# right?

I put about 100 BAR in it and there is a definite hiss coming from between the bottle adapter fitting and the receiver block (verified with leak detector). I ruled out the bottle valve as the problem by removing the bottle when there was still pressure and letting it sit overnight. When I put it back on the gun there was still pressure in the bottle and the leak was still there. The pressure in the Plenum did not leak down.

So, I ordered the flat washer seals that go on either side of the gun/bottle adapter.

Today, I removed the adapter, cleaned the adapter and the receiver block (very careful not to scratch any surfaces), put the new washer seals on it and put it back in using blue lock tite. When I aired it up, it still leaks.

What could I be doing wrong here? I don’t think the washer seals are directional but I took the adapter back out and turned them over just in case and nothing changed. When I removed the adapter the first time it was very tight but I broke it loose using a 3/8” ratchet/socket and when replacing I torqued it pretty good using t the same. The adapter had a yellowish material in the threads when I removed it. I wouldn’t think it necessary but could this some type of thread sealer? If so what type would I use?

Please, any help or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. I figured this would be a simple wham-bam repair but....

Also, I live in Florida and if I can’t get it to seal where is the best place to send it for this repair?

Thanks, Kimball