• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help looking for my first pcp?

If you are still getting the .25 in a Dreamline, be sure to get the power plenum ($30) so that it has enough power. As Others have suggested I would talk with Utah Airguns to make sure the rifle is what you want. They may be able to set the specs on the rifle for you so that it is shooting at the appropriate speed and power for the pellet you want. There is alot to learn regarding these airguns. Get lots of advise from the dealer, this forum, and You tube so you even know what your needs are and the rifle fulfills your expectation. you will eventually need a chronograph to tune your rifle. Understanding what pellet you need and the speed for the pellet will be extremely important to accuracy. I would imagine your Kral would have shoot well had you had some help tuning the rifle. Best of Luck and Welcome to the "Dark Side"!

Lots of fun (and some frustration) coming your Way!!!!