Help knowing what these airguns might be worth and where I could sell them

Look at that, your post count is over 10. Now you can post in the classified section. Tell what you have. Tell what you want to get (price) and work out shipping and payment. If in doubt, double check and cross verify. Scammers swarm the classified section of all forum boards.

Be sure to build in, or figure on, shipping costs. $70+ for rifle, 30 or more for a pistol.

Look at that, your post count is over 10. Now you can post in the classified section. Tell what you have. Tell what you want to get (price) and work out shipping and payment. If in doubt, double check and cross verify. Scammers swarm the classified section of all forum boards.

Be sure to build in, or figure on, shipping costs. $70+ for rifle, 30 or more for a pistol.

Thank you very much for the info JimNM. I will list a them as I figure out what they are worth I have a good idea about a few like the Crosman, Beeman, and the walther it’s the rest that I still am a little fuzzy on value. 
Also I appreciate the heads up on the scammers I will be sure to look at anyone’s profile before making a deal. I did see a thread for some scammer info. I was contemplating listing here or somewhere else for that reason.