Help identify model of rifle

Help Identify
I inherited a old sears 22 cal co rifle but it does not match anything i can find. wanted to see if anyone has run into anything like this. the barrel identifies it as a sears 126.19310 which points to a crosman. But it gets odd here. see the pictures as there is no trigger guard and the entire trigger assembly is cast. One bolt thru the stock. started by trying to disassembly but appears to be a screw/bolt hold the gas holder. looked on crosman manual site and nothing matches
thanks for any leads

IMG_2336_trigger.jpg
IMG_2335_body.jpg

Thanks, I guessed the 180 and down loaded the crosman sheet also. Iif you watch any of the disassembly videos online, they all show 2 screws to drop the trigger guard w and then with the one nut under the stock it comes a part
i dont have the 2 screws. I did remove the single stock nut and the barrel pretty easy but the lower gas container and trigger wont come out seems to have something around the trigger guard holding it or it is just so tight in the stock as i dont want to damage anything to remove it
appreciate your help
myles

Push out the safety and the barreled action should lift out of the stock. The Co2 guns came with adjustment screws for the sear engagement and length of travel for the trigger. They can be set up very finely. One of the best triggers Crosman ever made IMO. Be aware that the Sears guns were premium models and came with features that the stock Crosman guns didn't have.

Reactions: wachtenj
The breech plug should have a two digit number that will tell you the month and year it was made. For instance, my Sears model 126-19301 is marked 77 indicating that it was made in July of 1967. Sears tended to get new features on their guns before they appeared on the stock Crosman line. That style of trigger group was probably introduced on Sears guns in 66 or 67 if that helps.

Thanks, will try when home
As John said, the safety must be removed. I believe that you turn it 90 degrees and push it out from the small side. Stock should come right off after taking off the 1 nut where the stock is cracked.
Bob
the safety is a bit rusted, have pictures. Looks like a pin in the center. Got it moving back and forth but at 90% nothing looks like it will slide. looks like a ear shaped holder which is larger than the hole. anybody have to remove one of these with a bit of rust and stubborn.
have pictures of both sides below

thanks
myles
IMG_2350safety1.jpg
IMG_2349_safety2.jpg

You might put some WD40 or similar on it and get it moving freely, then turn it in between S and F and push it out. Being that it's rusty, you might have to tap a little to get it moving. Don't force... it should come out relatively easily.
Bob
the penetratingly oil over night worked, popped out this morning with no damage. T
hank you for you help
myles