• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help !!! Huma regulator for Huben K1

someone give me a comment about huma regulator for Huben K1. I bought 3 sets of pressure regulator from the Huben company and it still leaks the pressure. The bullets I fire may be very regular, but after fill to fire it does not hit the previous target, it always changes after each fill and leaks to 150bar after only 1 night. I am very disappointed . Before buying Huma I wanted to ask about the experience someone had used! Thanks!

So the pressure drops to 150, or it creeps up to 150? Your not really clear.

If the pressure is dropping to 150, then check the orings on the tube adapter, most likely you damaged them sliding accross the threads. You can get CRC Leak detector to help find leaks.

If the pressure is rising 'creeping to 150, you may have faulty regulator.

Is the regulator installed facing barrel of the gun?

The leak past reg issue and gaining from 135 to 150 bar overnight issue you describe could very well be coming from a faulty o-ring and not the regulator itself. Did you change the o-ring above the regulator that the stem passes through? Before you go to the Huma, you should definitely change this o-ring to be sure that is not causing your issue. Even the tiniest of nicks in that o-ring would cause the issue you describe.