• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help! Hatsan Flash .25

Hey guys, Need some help. I got a hatsan flash .25 cal from a guy of craigslist. gun has been amazing, ive had it for about a month. Last night i started to notice the bolt handle was starting to get sloppy, didnt think much of it, let my friend borrow the gun, he brought it back today broke... the bolt will go back, but it bolt handle wobbles around so much its not going straight back if that makes sense, making the bolt almost impossible to work. to me, every thing seems fine, the bolt handle just came loose? Ive done a few google and youtube searches with not much luck. Any got a suggestion what i can do? or a video i can watch to break the gun apart? I thought about trying to send it back to hatsan but of course being i bought it used from someone i dont have order numbers etc etc... 

Hey guys, Need some help. I got a hatsan flash .25 cal from a guy of craigslist. gun has been amazing, ive had it for about a month. Last night i started to notice the bolt handle was starting to get sloppy, didnt think much of it, let my friend borrow the gun, he brought it back today broke... the bolt will go back, but it bolt handle wobbles around so much its not going straight back if that makes sense, making the bolt almost impossible to work. to me, every thing seems fine, the bolt handle just came loose? Ive done a few google and youtube searches with not much luck. Any got a suggestion what i can do? or a video i can watch to break the gun apart? I thought about trying to send it back to hatsan but of course being i bought it used from someone i dont have order numbers etc etc...

If it's a regular synthetic flash there is an allen head bolt inside the handle. Tighten it up.

Unfortunately its the wooden stock one, Its definitely not my buddy's fault. Me and him trade guns all the time to try out etc etc... I shouldn't have lent it to him knowing the bolt handle seemed loose. That was his first time trying a pcp rifle, wish his experience was a bit better but we haven't given up yet!

Is it a regular wood flash? or the Wood FlashPup?

download.png
1590693088_581294375ed00ce0215519.77807601.jpg

Looks like just a screw, if you own a Hatsan you must learn to work on it. It's an easy fix unless the screw is broken.