• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help. Gamo Socom Tactical rear sight Torx

New member here. I was given a Gamo Socom Tactical. Its my first springer and I've been shooting an 880 Daisy with $28 Barska scope. (6500 pellets) Ive been pleased with that setup, but am excited to explore this springer. It's missing the front sight but the rear sight is wobbly like it is not tight. Their is a torx screw that secure's it, but a T15 nor a T20 bit will fit. It's this proprietary to gamo? Do I need one of their wrenches or is it maybe a T17? I have read all official Torx only come in multiples of 5. Please help. I believe I've come to the right community for help. Happy to be here. 

It's definitely not a Hex of any sort. (Edit: it's a 6 point star.) Its a definite star shape. I've only ever had sets from T10 -T30. Mine does include a T27 as listed in your chart. No T17 though, as I was hoping. I did learn there are T1-10 by ones though. If no one chimes in that owns that gun or one built on that action, I'll likely contact Gamo for a wrench. All their guns built on this platform came with one. I believe this action was used with several different stock setups at that time period of Gamo guns 5-10 years sgo. I'm sure there is a platform name. I'd love to know that also.