• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Help! 😵‍💫 — FX Chronograph does not link over bluetooth (the discontinued model)

...I bought it used — and it worked.
Where/With who do I put myself in contact with FX now?
Matthias
What is wrong about the radar, why would you replace it?
The first generation radar had two revisions (the rev numbers are on the motherboard visible place).
When I bought it in 2020 I believe, it was a rev.01
After almost a year I complained something about it to my "local" FX dealer and he replace it to rev.02
Never happier about that move

Along with??? 😁😉

DesertSilver,

for clarification — the guns and ammo that the airgun mules carry do not travel along with any type of white powders, diamonds, or whatever else you might have had in mind when you read the word "mules"..... 😆

Just to be cristal clear (not crystal meth).

Matthias 😊

What is wrong about the radar, why would you replace it?

The FX Radar MKII (the recently discontinued model) does not —
under no circumstances —
▪ not with bribes (so common in Peru!),
▪ not with beer (British pub!),
▪ not with sweet lies (politicians),
▪ not with artillery fire (currently common on both hemispheres) —
connect via bluetooth to my cellphone.

I give up. I surrender. 😞

Matthias

if you got it working with a fruit phone and not with android ... I think that would be your phone problem. Don't give up, you can always ask your neighbours girlfriend to borrow hers for a day ;)
Lucky me my two sons still living with me in my house (or my Boss house, me just a peasant on daily basis). A lot of droid phones and tablets to chose.
Before you fall to a last resort.

That's a great idea. Do you have access to another android phone that you can try ?

DesertSilver,

for clarification — the guns and ammo that the airgun mules carry do not travel along with any type of white powders, diamonds, or whatever else you might have had in mind when you read the word "mules"..... 😆

Just to be cristal clear (not crystal meth).

Matthias 😊
So gun runners not mules.🤗 Oh, and name me a country where the officials don't take bribes?

Last edited:
That's a great idea. Do you have access to another android phone that you can try?

OK, I guess I haven't given up, and neither have some of you coming up with more ideas. Thank you! 😊

Tried the second Android phone. Same results. No joy. 😞

Oh, and name me a country where the officials don't take bribes?

Well, now... — let's see..., the Holy Vatican is legally a country, right?

Ah, but they take especially big bribes 😖 — yeah, forget it. You got me there, DesertSilver.

So: gun runners — not mules.

DesertSilver,
it creates a problem for me when you use the appropriate term for the people bringing me guns and ammo to Peru.
"Gun runners...": That sounds so terribly illegal, criminal, and dangerous.
Using that term would make my airgun mules skittish and they might even refuse to take down my next gun shipment. 😵

And then, I would be stuck, STUCK!
STUCK in the rabbit hole called "airgunning" — because I couldn't slide it down any further.... 😆

Matthias

Reactions: rc4fun