• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

help, double pellets stuck in my impact

Fx is alot of gun to figure out for a begginer. I wish you the best. There are some excellent tuning videos on youtube that can really help you out. I suggest watching as many as you can and for gods sake dont attempt to tune that gun before at least learning max power setting for your caliber. For example if you adjust your transfer port to 30 cal settings with 177 barrel your gonna have a bad day. I am no master tuner and i dont own a fx but I heard of a dude that did that and broke his gun. Good luck buddy. Dont be afraid to ask us questions. There are some extremely talented and knowledgeable people on this forum and we are always willing to help. These guys have saved me tons of money already. Fyi i would have used the dowel as well or a nylon cleaning rod. Im sure your alright but I get nervous around 1500 dollar guns. 

ok I was teaching my granddaughter to shoot my .25 impact and she got two pellets in the barrel. She didnt close the bolt al the way cus I stopped her. The second pellet is barely inside the barrel. How should I remove the pellets?

In case you are wondering, I had the same thing happen to me. I fixed it the same way. I worried that the process might have distorted the liner in some way. Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t but if anything happened, it didn’t matter because afterwards the POI was exactly where it had been (and I wasn’t gentle on the removal)

Ok guys I got them out. barely stuck. I used a brass rod that I had for cleaning my .308 Thanks I was in a panic. I taped them out the breach from the muzzle end. I'm such a newby.

In case you are wondering, I had the same thing happen to me. I fixed it the same way. I worried that the process might have distorted the liner in some way. Maybe it did, maybe it didn’t but if anything happened, it didn’t matter because afterwards the POI was exactly where it had been (and I wasn’t gentle on the removal)