Help/advice on Moderators/"silencers"

I recently purchased a SIG ASP20. It comes with a built in moderator, but is still rather loud.....at least compared to other moderated guns I've used. Looking around the net, I've seen some of the WK guns, specificially the 97 has availability of an adapter for "moderators". Any web resources you can recommend to educate myself on moderators and airguns??

OR..... since the SIG comes with a welded in place moderator....it there any options to quiet it more??

With a springer or gas ram, much of the noise is mechanical noise. A moderator can help, but the difference isnt near as much as on an unmoderated PCP.

I would normally recommend a tune kit to be installed to help quiet it down a bit, but the ASP20 is a gas piston so I will have to admit ignorance on what else may be done to quiet it aside from wear in through use. To that point, as oils burn off through use, you may find the gun to become a bit more quiet. Do you see or smell any smoke after firing? If so, this could be dieseling and/or detonation going on and will certainly make the gun louder. This will go away with use.

so i was over at PA and they said the brake is glued on but what type is unknown 

but glue and heat don't mix and if that brake doesn't have a set screw or 2 it is screwed on 

so that is where i would start 

the pictures show that it has a cap, a rear part and a tube and i have no idea if that is metal or plastic don't own one 

so if you what to quite the rifle you will need to do some exploratory surgery but remember do no harm to the patient 

oh could it be hard, oh yes it could but then again you will never know if you don't try