Hello old friends and new…

Hello everyone. It’s been a few months since I’ve posted and before that I hadn’t been posting much, just kind of checking in. I do still read interesting or relevant posts when time allows and try to check the classifieds periodically for great deals.

Alex and I are still shooting and testing slugs, just not as much as we had been with Coop. Our focus as always, are slugs and slug testing. There are some great slugs coming from at least five competing manufacturers. All of these slugs show great promise at very long distances. There are also a few with interesting new designs, concepts and extremely heavy weights for caliber, which is now possible because of the very powerful airguns here in the USA… With more to come! When the weather clears and our range is no longer underwater, I’ll share some thorough results… Accuracy from 50-325yds, the real BC for each airgun/barrel, the best velocity window, the ES & SD from a variety of airguns & barrels(CZ,LW, LW-Poly, Skout, FX, TJ’s).

Anyway, on to my point… There are so many of you here on AGN that I’ve become close friends with over the years, those I’ve met once or twice at a shoot, were in my squad or relay at RMAC, maybe bought or sold from here on AGN, messaged me for slug advice, talked over the phone, messaged via the internet or whatever. The one thing in common is that airgunners are a great group of really awesome people. I wanted to thank everyone again for the outpouring of love and support over the past few months, for the donations, gifts and for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. We are truly blessed to have so many of you as friends!

Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts, you guys are a great bunch of people!

One other thing, Cooper shot a RAW HM1000x and won a Masterpiece Arms chassis for it at RMAC. He was so freakin excited. We are going to get it hydrodipped in his honor and keep it forever. His favorite color was purple. I’d love to hear some suggestions for a unique hydrodip pattern that has some purple in it… Some kind of purple camo, metallic purple, color shift purple/blue, etc… I just want to know what you guys think would look cool.
Stoti

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2906.jpeg

WV2HpGgzQQqAn-CxzF-BwA.jpeg

Last edited:
Stoti, I am so glad to see you back at it, you are a wonderfully kind person and I do hope time is healing your heavy hearts. On the 16th of Feb, I lost one of my closest friends to heart failure, had just spoken to him on the phone the prior evening. He did have many health issues including heart problems. He was single but left the world a much better place....

Stoti, I am so glad to see you back at it, you are a wonderfully kind person and I do hope time is healing your heavy hearts. On the 16th of Feb, I lost one of my closest friends to heart failure, had just spoken to him on the phone the prior evening. He did have many health issues including heart problems. He was single but left the world a much better place....
im sorry for your loss bud.

Reactions: Ranchibi and stoti
Stoti!
So happy to hear from you!
Glad that you are back, and I'm looking forward to seeing you more often.
You were one of my most trusted sellers and I always looked forward to reading your posts in the past. Especially shooting with your family.
I was happy that your wife won that beautiful AA rifle too!
Welcome back buddy.
Mike

Reactions: SHOMER and stoti