Hello! I'm going to introduce myself

Ricardo,
If your o-ring is missing from the kit and you are already apart. Perhaps you or a friend have a set of calipers. Measure the internal diameter of the o-ring slot, the width of the slot, and the outside diameter (which is the inside diameter of the tube) Most any bearing supply shop or online o-ring supplier can identify the o-ring you need.
And welcome to the forum. I am new here too but not as new at Gateway to Airguns. I am liking this forum too.
Barry

Reactions: ricardocabralsousa
Ricardo,
If your o-ring is missing from the kit and you are already apart. Perhaps you or a friend have a set of calipers. Measure the internal diameter of the o-ring slot, the width of the slot, and the outside diameter (which is the inside diameter of the tube) Most any bearing supply shop or online o-ring supplier can identify the o-ring you need.
And welcome to the forum. I am new here too but not as new at Gateway to Airguns. I am liking this forum too.
Barry
Thank you

Welcome and good shooting. Nothing like seeing the results from all the practice. Hope you get the gun fixed, but as you shot as well with the 103, definitely can see your skill improvement.

Keep it up and enjoy.
Thank you my friend 503 with FWB 103

IMG_4427.jpeg

IMG_4418.jpeg

IMG_4428.jpeg

IMG_4417.jpeg

IMG_4412.jpeg

IMG_4408.jpeg

IMG_4409.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4429.jpeg
    IMG_4429.jpeg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
I see you have the same problem that I have. 9 good shots in the black, then just can’t seem to put that 10th one in there. So frustrating.

My own private goal is to get all 10 in the black, even if they are all 7’s. But usually they are higher.

So much fun and such a challenge.
Is true but in the club I put 58 on the black and 2 out! This is a fantastic sport! Thank you

Reactions: Bam86