• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hello! I'm going to introduce myself

Welcome.
You live in an absolutely beautiful place. I was there for awhile in 1982 and enjoyed the people and the culture very much.
The fortress Sao Jeao Baptista, the serra de Santo Barbara volcano and Vitero Beach area. There was never a lack of things to see and learn
about your culture and history.
Welcome and thanks for bringing up some great memories.

Doc
Thanks Doc! Its Praia da Vitória (Vitoria’s Beach) Fortaleza de São João Batista e Serra de Santa Bárbara! All great places! If you Côme here again we go to shooting range! Cheers from Angra do Heroísmo (Terceira
Welcome to Airgun Nation
thanks! Cheers
Island)

Welcome Ricardo! I was born and raised in central California but my family is from Terceira as well. From Biscoitos which would be on the north side of the island. I spent several summers there when I was a teenager but haven’t been back since. Wife’s family is from nearer to your side ( Posto Santo and Terra Cha). I still have cousins there though I don’t believe my wife has any family there now. I’m fortunate to have a Portuguese bakery just down the street that keeps me supplied with masa sovada, queijo de Sao Jorge (Topo), and bacalhau. Hope to visit the island this year as it’s been far too long.

Anyway, welcome aboard and I’m sure you’ll find this forum to be a very welcoming and helpful group of individuals 😊

Hello!
My Feinwerkbau P44 is damages in the régulation valve!
Today I start trying my brother’s Feinwerkbau 103 and I made 508 and 513 points!
Thank you all and good shooting

IMG_4402.jpeg

Welcome Ricardo, this is a really fun forum and there are a lot of great people who are helpful and knowledgeable!
I’ve never shot in a match before but would like to someday.
Show us pictures of your pistol and groups if you can! Again welcome!!
This was the last ones(86+86+86) Cheers and Thank you

IMG_4412.jpeg

IMG_4417.jpeg

IMG_4408.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeesaman
Welcome Ricardo! I was born and raised in central California but my family is from Terceira as well. From Biscoitos which would be on the north side of the island. I spent several summers there when I was a teenager but haven’t been back since. Wife’s family is from nearer to your side ( Posto Santo and Terra Cha). I still have cousins there though I don’t believe my wife has any family there now. I’m fortunate to have a Portuguese bakery just down the street that keeps me supplied with masa sovada, queijo de Sao Jorge (Topo), and bacalhau. Hope to visit the island this year as it’s been far too long.

Anyway, welcome aboard and I’m sure you’ll find this forum to be a very welcoming and helpful group of individuals 😊
Thank you And welcome to the Terceira Island! cheers