• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hello! I'm going to introduce myself

I'm Ricardo, 37 years old, I'm from the island of Terceira, in the Azores, Portugal! I have been practicing pistol shooting at 10 meters ISSF since November 2022 and in my first Match after a week of training I made 420 points!
I had since Christmas 2022 a FWB 103 with the dry fire broken, even so in June I was 3rd in the Sanjoaninas 2023 championship with 492 points, which was my record with the FWB 103!
this Christmas my brother who had already offered 103 to see if I liked it offered the FWB P44 that was his, I entered the district and went to the RegionalI which I was in the half table with 471 points because I barely knew the pistol!
She was officially mine for Christmas and I had a bad start to the season making 434 points in the first match because the sigth was very low and the trigger was also not as I liked!
Finally I was sad but I trained and trained and on 01/31/2024 I reached 503 points with her, and since then I have reached 502,511 and 516 at the club and several times between 500 and 516 at home!
The pistol was bought in 2011 and has a leak through the barrel that sometimes spills and others do not, I have already ordered the Orings kit but it is missing for the regulating valve that I am seeing if I find out what they are and I have even published it here in the forum... I have match on the 21st and I hope to be able to do it!
It is a pleasure to be part of this forum, I hope to be useful and learn a lot! Greetings to all!
Ricardo

I'm Ricardo, 37 years old, I'm from the island of Terceira, in the Azores, Portugal! I have been practicing pistol shooting at 10 meters ISSF since November 2022 and in my first Match after a week of training I made 420 points!
I had since Christmas 2022 a FWB 103 with the dry fire broken, even so in June I was 3rd in the Sanjoaninas 2023 championship with 492 points, which was my record with the FWB 103!
this Christmas my brother who had already offered 103 to see if I liked it offered the FWB P44 that was his, I entered the district and went to the RegionalI which I was in the half table with 471 points because I barely knew the pistol!
She was officially mine for Christmas and I had a bad start to the season making 434 points in the first match because the sigth was very low and the trigger was also not as I liked!
Finally I was sad but I trained and trained and on 01/31/2024 I reached 503 points with her, and since then I have reached 502,511 and 516 at the club and several times between 500 and 516 at home!
The pistol was bought in 2011 and has a leak through the barrel that sometimes spills and others do not, I have already ordered the Orings kit but it is missing for the regulating valve that I am seeing if I find out what they are and I have even published it here in the forum... I have match on the 21st and I hope to be able to do it!
It is a pleasure to be part of this forum, I hope to be useful and learn a lot! Greetings to all!
Ricardo
Welcome

Reactions: ricardocabralsousa
Glad to have you join our wonderful forum. It sounds like your hard work and practice are really helping to improve your scores. I hope all goes well with your upcoming match.
Kenny
Thank you very much!!! Really I’Ve been very well received here!
I Thank you all and Hope you achieve your golds!!
Thank you for all the messages and the good luck you had wished me! Cheers to all of you my future good friends!
PS-Sorry my english but em portuguese!

Welcome Ricardo! In my opinion Portugal produces the very best Port Wine!

This forum is great!
The best and original!
Port wine in portuguese means Vinho do Porto because is made in Porto in North of Portugal!
I like scotch whisky better but im do not drink very often but when ived reached 500 points i had drink two glasses of whisky Jameson full to the top!!!🤣

The best and original!
Port wine in portuguese means Vinho do Porto because is made in Porto in North of Portugal!
I like scotch whisky better but im do not drink very often but when ived reached 500 points i had drink two glasses of whisky Jameson full to the top!!!🤣
When it comes to scotch whisky, I find anything with Glen as part of the name is good? HaHaHa.
I'm not a big drinker either but I do enjoy my Port Wine, Scotch Whisky and smooth Kentucky Bourbons.

Reactions: ricardocabralsousa
The best and original!
This forum sems to be very friendly🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ThomasT
Welcome.
You live in an absolutely beautiful place. I was there for awhile in 1982 and enjoyed the people and the culture very much.
The fortress Sao Jeao Baptista, the serra de Santo Barbara volcano and Vitero Beach area. There was never a lack of things to see and learn
about your culture and history.
Welcome and thanks for bringing up some great memories.

Doc

Ricardo
Hello @ricardocabralsousa

Welcome to the Forum and most impressive on your shooting.

ThomasT