• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hello from Washington, USA

Wanted to say hello and look forward to learning a lot about air gunning.

I've been into shooting sports for a while and started looking into getting an air rifle setup to get my kids interested!
Hey pixel,
Welcome to AGN🌈.
My name is Kirk and I live in Bothell, WA. You should stop by my house and I can show you my air gun collection and try to give you some background information to get you started.

Let me know if interested …. Currently I have Covid, but should be done soon😛.

the forum in theory should save you money as members give you good info but that is not the case always

age of the children so we have an idea of size and strength

but CO2 would be my go-to and the Diana Chaser would be my choice i have been down the Chaser rabbit hole very deep
Soon to be 10 and 7 so probably rules out break action or pump. I'd shoot with them so CO2 or PCP would be a preferred option.

Hey pixel,
Welcome to AGN🌈.
My name is Kirk and I live in Bothell, WA. You should stop by my house and I can show you my air gun collection and try to give you some background information to get you started.

Let me know if interested …. Currently I have Covid, but should be done soon😛.
Might take you up on that, though usually when I see some high end stuff I'll probably want one too lol.

the best way is to go to the Pyramyd Air sight
now 7 is fairly young and small in stature but 10 is better and i can hear the young one say let me try, let me try
when i was there age i was a big kid i had a BB rifle from Daisy of some sort at 9 i had a Crosman 400 in Sears markings but i am 73 it was a long time ago
my dad never taught me or had any interest nor was i ever supervise, another time and place it was
so your kids will have a better time shooting with their father
i will still recommend the Diana Chaser all day, the price is right, the size is close, operation is easy, can be a rifle or pistol, come with a LDC to make it very quiet, sights are fine, grip is smallish, no recoil, could a 7 year old work the bolt unknown, but could be learned

off my soap box for now