Hello from The Netherlands

I got my PP750 from Krale as well. It's an hour drive from my place.

I'm very curious if the M60B will be just as great a bang for your buck as the PP750 has shown to be. 🥳
Well, two concerns, so far. One, Krale is working thru old-style .35 inventory so no luck getting pre-installed fill probe that current production offers. (Removing bottle to fill drains gun, re-installing wastes precious air to refill.) Two, magazine is hard to install, cycle and remove. Snowpeak provided pellets are rough, better pellets might help. Can easily see purchasing aftermarket magazine and bottle collar, with attached fill probe, as available. Quality not close to FX or AGT, but value-wise, hard to beat. WM

Snowpeak provided pellets are rough, better pellets might help.

Out of the box, I'm having very good results with JTS Dead Centre pellets with my PP750.

They are of a much harder lead than JSB for instance, which cycle a lot easier, but perform very well!

1000004632.jpg

This is a 5 shot 7mm group @ 12,5 meters.

(7 mm = 0.275 inch)
(12.5 m = 13.67 yards)

Not a mind blowing distance, but keep in mind that in it's basis, it is in fact a cheap Chinese pistol without match trigger or barrel.

Out of the box, I'm having very good results with JTS Dead Centre pellets with my PP750.

They are of a much harder lead than JSB for instance, which cycle a lot easier, but perform very well!

View attachment 448441

This is a 5 shot 7mm group @ 12,5 meters.

(7 mm = 0.275 inch)
(12.5 m = 13.67 yards)

Not a mind blowing distance, but keep in mind that in it's basis, it is in fact a cheap Chinese pistol without match trigger or barrel.
Bullet Central has a special 1/2 price sale on FX (by JSB) .35 (81 grain) pellets, bought four 100ct tins, should be here in few days. Fun to shoot provided Snowpeaks but highly doubt much quality control was applied. Good shooting on your part! WM