• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hello from Portugal

Hi,

I allway´s own a low end Gamo springer in my life, to do some rat/sparow/pigeon and dove control, or else my chickens wont eat anything.

About a year ago, when browsing youtube, I saw an eye cathing riffle (Leshiy 2), and I even didnt know about the existing PCP´s world. Started to read about this new world on a dailly basis, incluind this forum.

I would love to buy one, but I am very uncertain in wich calibre, and barrel length. To you guy´s, what yould be best, to up 100 meters shots.

.177 250mm

.22 350 mm

More questions will come soon...

Best regards

Nezocas

Hi,

I can only thank all of you that tried to help.

Odoyle made a good point, but it is a lot more expensive, but also more acurate than the L2. 

I had been adivsed in this topic, and also by PM with some good choices, and price ranges, also was given the oportunity to try some gun´s near me.

I am also tired of carry my long heavy gamo springer, all I wanted was a compact and ligth gun, if possible multishot, no cocking lever to deplloy after every shot.

I have snoop every on line store, mainlly Portugal and Spain with care. The only thing that made me initially chosed the L2, was the looks of her...sexy as hell....but I had advices that the accuracy can be well improved with other type of guns.

Mundilar, chumbos.pt, Carabinas mola.pt and Alvarez are all near me and all of them with good choices. Here in Portugal we are restricted to 24 Jules and no more than 5.5mm without fire arms certificate, after that I think we can only go to 6.35mm.

Sorry my bad english, and beginner questions and doubts.

Regards

Nezocas

I am also tired of carry my long heavy gamo springer, all I wanted was a compact and ligth gun, if possible multishot, no cocking lever to deplloy after every shot......
......we are restricted to 24 Jules and no more than 5.5mm without fire arms certificate....

If low weight is your highest priority....and you can live with a single shot, also consider Leshiy Classic, it will easily do 24 joules, I own the L2 and its great fun to shoot, but the Classic is still my preferred every day carry, its always with me, I love this thing

22 cal, 250mm barrel, grip extension, Holosun red point, total 1685 gram
177 cal, 250mm barrel, grip extension, RWS Classic 4x32 compact, total 1818 gram

Hello again,

How many pumps to fill up a L2 with standart stock, let´s say from 140 bars up to 300. Or 300 bars is to much to fill it by hand.

Will a cheap chinese 60€ pump will do the job, or do we need something better.

I have been advised by some forum members not to go with compressor rigth away. But if I buy a cheap pump, maybe it wont pump the gun easily. If I buy a better one, I only need to add some more € and get the compressor instead.

Regards

This is my current springer Gamo CFX.

But not for long, a Leshiy2 in on the way, .177 and 250mm.

Today I crono tested it, and it only give me 205m/s (672fps) and 10.3 joules with standart Gamo .177 - 0.49 grams pellet. Its about 10 to 15 years old, and I think it as lost alot of its power, the specs for this gun are to Portugal 280m/s and 24 joules max.

Scope on it is Hawke Eclipse 3-9X50IR

IMG_20210214_164312.1613321805.jpg
IMG_20210214_164141.1613321806.jpg