Hello from ND

ndwind

Feb 23, 2024
I am new to this online forum thing. I am 70 years old and not a computer guy so I apologize in advance if I do something wrong.
My first gun was a Daisy BB gun shooting sparrows off the peak of the barn. then lots of powder burners have gone through my hands! Still shoot them mostly old stuff muzzeloaders and black powder cartridge guns.
Started down the PCP airgun Rabbit hole two years ago! Wow great new avenue of shooting sports. Started with an FX Impact M3 in 25 cal. Added an FX Panthera 22 cal. Awsome rifles accurate and very adaptable. Ive been in Mesa AZ for a couple weeks and visited Airguns of Arizona. What a fun place friendly knowledgeable staff and so many nice guns. Added another PCP an Edgun Leshiy 2 with two barrels 22 and 30 cal. they will ship it to me. Now I can't wait to get home and play with that. I'll be visiting here for advice with that one!

I am new to this online forum thing. I am 70 years old and not a computer guy so I apologize in advance if I do something wrong.
My first gun was a Daisy BB gun shooting sparrows off the peak of the barn. then lots of powder burners have gone through my hands! Still shoot them mostly old stuff muzzeloaders and black powder cartridge guns.
Started down the PCP airgun Rabbit hole two years ago! Wow great new avenue of shooting sports. Started with an FX Impact M3 in 25 cal. Added an FX Panthera 22 cal. Awsome rifles accurate and very adaptable. Ive been in Mesa AZ for a couple weeks and visited Airguns of Arizona. What a fun place friendly knowledgeable staff and so many nice guns. Added another PCP an Edgun Leshiy 2 with two barrels 22 and 30 cal. they will ship it to me. Now I can't wait to get home and play with that. I'll be visiting here for advice with that one!
Hello from mt

Reactions: Impact701
Here is a picture of his panthera at our local NRL22 match. We are the only two shooting airguns.

Welcome aboard buddy and stay out of the classified section.....it's dangerous!
20231203_111712.jpg

Living the dream now! Im lucky to live 5 minutes from Airguns of AZ, and let me tell you it is dangerous having such easy access. Look forward to hearing about your experiences with those premium guns.
5 minutes from Airguns of AZ, 2nd then maybe 3rd mortgage time

Reactions: woogie_man
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I know i'm going to like it here. i hope I get more comfortable posting.
Woogie_man can attest when I'm comfortable i have alot to say! I met him a month or so after my first FX purchase. Thank God he was a big help with all my Questions!
Impact701 we are having an airgun fun night at the Red River Range in West Fargo 3/6/24 to intrduce people to ariguns. maybe generate new entusiasts. maybe enough to have winter leagues next winter. maybe you would like to join us.

beerthief, exactly… if only I could hide all of it from my wife
lucky i do not have to hide , my wife is into designing and making Quilts . one time she came home from a show and told me she bought a table to cut material on . (two days pass ) table arrives in three heavy boxes . tilts end to end and side to side ,raises and lowers OR any combination of the afore said movements and has a remote control . WE now just say " oh that's nice "

Reactions: Doc C.
lucky i do not have to hide , my wife is into designing and making Quilts . one time she came home from a show and told me she bought a table to cut material on . (two days pass ) table arrives in three heavy boxes . tilts end to end and side to side ,raises and lowers OR any combination of the afore said movements and has a remote control . WE now just say " oh that's nice "
My wife quilts as well. We both have our thing! She shoots as well. In fact she is an NRA certified instructor so she has no problem with guns. She allso thinks the FX M3 is hers now after I did red cere cote on some parts! Ill let her think that!