Hello from highly restricted California!

Gun policies is the least of the problems for the citizens of CA.

Sacramento just has to modify this law to raise more revenue. Kill 2 birds with one stone. Solve the budget shortfall and limit gun ownership at the same time!

Hi motor.i lived in a small town up north.After 9/11 the county i lived .Said we have 30 days to turn in any assault weapon's So i said this is to much so i bailed. I no im a bad guy but after 9/11 i dont think im giving up anything" not even my airguns"

View attachment 450411
I wish you'd stop promoting this nonsense. As bad as California is regarding firearms laws, there has never been anywhere within the state that has demanded that a certain type of firearm be turned in within 30 days. It simply isn't true.

It's entirely possible that you may have misread a county law or policy, but even in Los Angeles County, one of the most anti gun counties in the nation, that never occurred.

And, as others have stated, as bad as California is for firearms ownership, it has yet to institute any serious restrictions on airguns. At least not yet...

Believe what you want to believe,I used to ride dirtbikes,was not hard to find a place,that changed decades ago."Seek and you shall find" "Where there's a will there's a way". The Borg has taken over much of the World,I think the guys running for office are part of the collective some of their followers have been assimilated already:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: DesertSilver
Welcome to AGN! Another California airgunner salutes you! You will love it here, great community, the best. As many have said above, California is not very gun friendly at all, to say the least, and the situation is getting worse. But there are no restrictions on air guns, which is great. As @Motorhead noted, our rules may apply in some cities, so be sure to check. I myself have transitioned from firearms to air guns some time ago, and this forum was (and is!) invaluable to me in learning about the entire airgun world and getting advice from some of the best people in the airgun field. Cheers!

Reactions: JDR
Being an Alabama rednec…..I mean native, shooting is something very common. Things that might bring out the SWAT team in Massachusetts are everyday stuff here. I once had a problem with people stealing things from the front of my house. The 4th time the same officer took the report I asked him if I would get in trouble by sitting on the front porch with a cooler and a 12 gauge. The reply was “try not to shoot anyone.” I’m not kidding and won’t discuss the paintball incident. California is a beautiful place but there are days when I wish it would break off and fall in the ocean.

Rick H.

Reactions: Berserkeley Mike
Hi motor.i lived in a small town up north.After 9/11 the county i lived .Said we have 30 days to turn in any assault weapon's So i said this is to much so i bailed. I no im a bad guy but after 9/11 i dont think im giving up anything" not even my airguns"

View attachment 450411
North of what?
The further north you go in California, the better it gets.
In fact, the most northern counties are trying to form a separate state!!

Reactions: phillip
Being an Alabama rednec…..I mean native, shooting is something very common. Things that might bring out the SWAT team in Massachusetts are everyday stuff here. I once had a problem with people stealing things from the front of my house. The 4th time the same officer took the report I asked him if I would get in trouble by sitting on the front porch with a cooler and a 12 gauge. The reply was “try not to shoot anyone.” I’m not kidding and won’t discuss the paintball incident. California is a beautiful place but there are days when I wish it would break off and fall in the ocean.

Rick H.
Well when it does, we all now know toward which State to swim. The Panama Canal locks might be a challenge; I suggest we all rent a yacht.