• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hello Everyone - New Member here from Mississippi

Hello Everyone - just saying hello. I'm new to this and have an air rifle I need to sell, so posting and building credibility in community to be able to post it here. I was referred to this site from the reddit airgun group. When the filters allow, I'll be posting an Extreme Big Bore .457, never fired - perfect condition for sale.
what part of mississippi are you living in

Hello Everyone - just saying hello. I'm new to this and have an air rifle I need to sell, so posting and building credibility in community to be able to post it here. I was referred to this site from the reddit airgun group. When the filters allow, I'll be posting an Extreme Big Bore .457, never fired - perfect condition for sale.
Welcome to the party!

Welcome. Congratulations, you circumvented the rules and the moderators watchful eyes.
Thanks for the welcome. As for circumventing rules - I honestly stated my intention and reason for posting. If the purpose of the rule is to build credibility, then starting off with anything but the truth would seem to fly in the face of that. Shambozzi already let me know that I need to limit any future discussion of sales to the classifieds in response #5 in this post and it was information well received. Thanks for taking the time to say it again in a much less cordial or direct way. Enjoy your morning.

Thanks for the welcome. As for circumventing rules - I honestly stated my intention and reason for posting. If the purpose of the rule is to build credibility, then starting off with anything but the truth would seem to fly in the face of that. Shambozzi already let me know that I need to limit any future discussion of sales to the classifieds in response #5 in this post and it was information well received. Thanks for taking the time to say it again in a much less cordial or direct way. Enjoy your morning.
I guess we were raised differently.

I, and many others followed the rules for this sites post requirements. Some don’t. Nuff said.
I did not think I was violating the rules. It definitely wasn't my intention. I've adjusted the post to be in accordance. I would have been happy to do so if you'd have simply asked as well. Maybe you will figure out how to fix your manners in the future as well.

Reactions: Erebos
I did not think I was violating the rules. It definitely wasn't my intention. I've adjusted the post to be in accordance. I would have been happy to do so if you'd have simply asked as well. Maybe you will figure out how to fix your manners in the future as well.
You nailed it.

626B0570-1FC7-425C-8E39-E437F8B5697D.jpeg

Welcome to the site. It's a really great place to hang out, although you've had somewhat of a rocky start. Hang in there, it's all good.
mike
Ha, no worries, internet tough guys and every day jerks are a dime a dozen. I've always heard it speaks more to their own character than our own. There do seem to be some really good people here and wealth of information. Glad I found the site. ...and thanks :)