• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Helix is a $479 scope. The Heras is $589 that is not a comparable price. You could compare the Titan to the Heras as I can get it and then the Element Titan would come out on top.
False. Your thinking Helos not Heras. Much cheaper than Helix actually. Also Titan is a $799 scope so actually the Helos line I closer in price to the Helix.

Screenshot_20230426_221031_Chrome.jpg

Have you tried the Helix or the Titan ?
I have. I got a Helix when they first came out. First scope I ever returned. They got me on the marketing of how great a scope, amazing glass, turrets and QC. My turrets had a good amount of slop and glass was no better than a discovery scope. Matt commented that they had some issues on the first ones and made improvements but yeah damage was done on me. I'm glad others like them but I won't go back to them based on that first experience. Owned many other scopes and never had a dud out of the box like that. Turned me off from them. Only Athlon and Arken for me now.

Wasn't trying to start anything just clarifying the prices of the Athlon lines with my response. Nothing against you at all brother.

Reactions: Squirrel hunter