Helium balloon tank question

All I shoot is big bore airguns helium makes them way more powerful and I rather shoot and hunt with them a powder burner there way more fun...
I get that. If we only bought the guns we need and what makes economic sense we'd find that very few of us would have more than two guns total. We buy what we enjoy and what appeals to us.

These days my criteria for buying a gun are, will I use it, will I enjoy it and can I afford it? If the answer is yes to all three then I don't give a rat's rear end how practical it is.

Reactions: anonymous_.457
I get that. If we only bought the guns we need and what makes economic sense we'd find that very few of us would have more than two guns total. We buy what we enjoy and what appeals to us.

These days my criteria for buying a gun are, will I use it, will I enjoy it and can I afford it? If the answer is yes to all three then I don't give a rat's rear end how practical it is.
Yeah I only got 2 big bores I definitely plan on getting more later on right now I only got a .457 and .401 wish i could find a jack haley or pbba air shotgun or xp corsair .308