• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Heliboard for Daystate

Just sent $275 for a board for my Pulsar. We all now know the current price. He prefers the money in Euros but it's $275 US. Lot less expensive than a new dedicated rifle and I really like the Pulsar. With the new 'moderator' it's a jewel. Jack sent me an installation manual. It's detailed. With that and hoping I am not a ham fist, plus some good videos on the tube, I am confident about the install.

Did learn that with the heliboard the rifle will NOT turn itself off left idle. One must manually do it with the safety or dead batteries after a bit.

He does have some new boards ready to ship. Was waiting for things to unlock (COVID) in his country. He can now ship.

It's important to turn it off after use. Can't stress this enough!

The LiPO batteries do not recover if the voltage gets too low. For the 11.1 v bats, it's about 8.4 where you just killed your battery. Don't ask how I know ....

I killed one and the wife killed one. There is a process you can search for that may be able to sort of get them going again , just not to the same capacity . It takes a special charger and will not work with the factory batteries.

TURN IT OFF after use. Put a label or something as a reminder.

New batteries are about $22 on Amazon, but it's the inconvenience if you didn't purchase a backup in advance .

I love my Heliboards, though. Simple to switch calibers or pellets.

Bob

Just sent $275 for a board for my Pulsar. We all now know the current price. He prefers the money in Euros but it's $275 US. Lot less expensive than a new dedicated rifle and I really like the Pulsar. With the new 'moderator' it's a jewel. Jack sent me an installation manual. It's detailed. With that and hoping I am not a ham fist, plus some good videos on the tube, I am confident about the install.

Did learn that with the heliboard the rifle will NOT turn itself off left idle. One must manually do it with the safety or dead batteries after a bit.

He does have some new boards ready to ship. Was waiting for things to unlock (COVID) in his country. He can now ship.

Post a "how to" before and after with pics for the next guy. (Pulsar)