Heck of a deal

So was having a funny poi change out of the blue a few weeks ago, and fought it tring to figure out what was the cause.

Doing all the common hw things to do and same ol results . Like shooting good and out of the blue go 1/2" left then maybe go back good every one or so shots.

Then near my wits end scratching my head bald i picked it up , cocked and loaded snapped it closed and went to take aim and the lolly post was gone...lol

Well well... Lucky i got the stick magnetic and found the lolly post and in 3 or 4 attempt's with different glues and using another unused rectangle post as a new base with got it to stick ( knock on wood) under many shots recoil or i should say so far so good 🤔.

Ya, dont guess id ever expect that post to break off like that or it was a defective somehow.

Anyway forgot to picture the glue job lolly post but its in and been testing it out today under this glue job.

Heres the broke insert ring minus the post part..

Anyone else have that happen?

brokenlolly.jpg

I had my golf club head fly off one friday night at the driving range. It was shocking. I needed to call a ceasefire to retrieve it but there's no fun in that. I just got in a hurry to go get it back. I had to get a new shaft but it's funny I glued it back together with 2-part epoxy.
Lol..that happens when i shank one and applied shaft to tree trunk.. lucky i ise thrift store spalding clubs..🤤

Reactions: TXRMike
I have a bunch of spare Weihrauch inserts if you need one! PM me.
Tanks for that offer..Ill keep it in mind.. if this holds ill call it good enugh... If not i may take you up on it.

Whats funny back last year or so when i ordered a extra insert set (5) and it came with no lolly post. The one i wanted (lolly) as extra and not in the pack. Unreal. But then i am the mail-order lemon king so thats par for the course for me. If its the one in a million defect reject im sure to get it everytime. Without fail

Last try till it got i could not see inside the globe well about 15-20 shots at it +/-

gluedlollyoffical.jpg

Last edited: