• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Healthways Western spring air pistol like new in box with manaul too!

Just won a boxed Western Plains. Anyone else interested in thr Healthways air pistols. Andy

Healthways Westernair pistol1.jpg

Healthways Westernair pistol.jpg

Reactions: DOOMRIDER
Hi @vintageairguncollector@gm, based on your title it looks like you may be posting a ‘for sale’ listing. If so there’s a specific process and place for that aka the classifieds section and you must go through a waiting period and a manual review until your account is cleared by an admin. The clearance is determined by whether you’ve contributed/interacted with the forum in a meaningful way (not posting for sale listings).

If not and you’re just happy you came into possession of this air pistol I apologize and hope others chime in about their experiences with this model and you get to engage with them.

Hope you have a Happy New Year : )

Your title is member not moderator so I don t understand also don t know what rules you are talking about? . This is a rare airgun in the box. Not for sale --Until I died " interested in" means collecting ---if anyone offers money I will tell you Bernie7 -- maybe I should go back to airgunsbb.com lots of serious collectors without folks being touchy about word meaning but Tough getting stuff mailed from the UK. I grew up in Scotland and Canada so I fit in there. My only brother just dropped dead so I am emotional .

@vintageairguncollector@gm I was referring to your post title, “

Healthways Western spring air pistol like new in box with manaul too!​

“.
I apologize if my comment came off in a negative manner and you took offense. I was legitimately trying to help advise if you wanted to perform a sale. Admittedly, after re-reading your original post text I think I was incorrect in that assumption.
This was your exact wording-
“Anyone else interested in thr Healthways air pistols. Andy”

This is what I read-
‘Anyone interested in thr Healthways air pistols. Andy’

Most important though, I’m sorry for the loss of your brother. Unfortunately I feel like I can’t provide anything as a single faceless poster through a computer screen but I hope you find the community here as a place to chat, have fun, and share you passion with.

Are you able to post more pictures of the air pistol or a short vid demonstrating loading thru firing? I’d love to see it in action.

Thanks for your kindness, Bernie7, we live in many places real and virtual --my hobby airgun (AG) keep my mind busy. I am Anti-Woke and just felt like you were the "Word Police" lol, bro, I am sorry for the sharp tone of my response. No hard feeling here my friend. I enjoy collecting air guns more than using them.
Best christmas gift was a vintage 1850 - 1895 bayonet from Norway appears to be an honor guard item. I am trying to research it. I know lots of other collectors. Many who are close friends from shows and shoots too, some are on this website so I don t feel they are faceless. Certain people have helped me greatly over the years.
Andy

Reactions: Bernie7
Thanks the ad is cool. Started collecting these because they have low price in the Airgun (AG) Blue Book 13th I paid $229 for it on Ebay so the owner made to solid return from the MRSP $10.95. According to the Airgun (AG) Blue Book 13th, I over paid by $19; Spring Western value is 100% plus 20% for spring version ($175+$35 = $210) I am happy withthe price. Lately AGs prices on EBay have spiked in the short term. I Hope the prices will stop trending higher as there are many "AGs on my want list".
This a really weak AG. My shooter Western in Pic. I will try the tin can test! Do not have a model 9404 Plainsman Shorty or 9406 .

western revoler.jpg

WesternSpringAir Pistol.png